Friday, October 23, 2009

my reflection

REFLECTIONS ON THE IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT CLASS

In project management class, I have taught a lot about how to become a project manager, how to conduct the project and how to become a successful project. I’ve learnt the steps and methods in project management which are nine knowledge of project management and other things related to the project management. Although the class in the evening, which is at five thirty p.m, and it makes tough for me to attend the class, I’m satisfied that I attend to the class.

Moreover, the environment in class so active. It is because it has two way communications between student and lecturer. So, this environment is needed in every class in order to absorb all the lectures. The extra activity in the class also makes the class so lively.

Several approaches have been used by Mdm. Masita Abd Rahman in order to attract the student. For example, in one time, we have some game related to project management and it is so fun and educational. The other approaches that have been used in delivering lectures such as slide show, some video related to project management and normal lectures.

Overall, the IT project management class is the best and I have no regret to attend the class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 PERJALANAN INI | by TNB